Trending

Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Birthday Wishes, Sms, Messages & Quotes [Latest]


Birth Day is on of the best moment of every person. Almost every person celebrates birthday each year. Our friends, family and relatives wishes us for better life. Now these blessing becomes a traditional necessity. Today we will share some best birthday wishes for friends, family, lovers and more wishes and quotes lyrics and hope you find any best meaningful wish.

Happy Birthday Wishes, Sms, Messages & Quotes

Happy Birthday Wishes for Friends


  • You are a true friend, please don’t change ever! Happy Birthday and may every wish you have come true!
  • For many people the word friend is just a sequence of letters. For me it is the source of happiness and strength because of you. Happy Birthday buddy!
  • Because I have a friend like you, every day feels like a holiday. I can’t wait to celebrate your birthday like it’s the most important day of the year!
  • My best friend deserves the best birthday in the world and my goal is to give it to you. Happy Birthday and let’ get ready to celebrate. The party starts as soon as we are together.  
  • For your birthday, it’s high time I paid you back for all the things you’ve done for me over the years. I’ve been keeping tabs on what I owe you, and now I’ll being picking up the tab tonight. Let’s party! 
  • On your birthday, I like to take some time and think about all the wonderful times we have had together. I’m thankful for our special adventures and all the things that we have done as friends and I look forward to making many more memories with you. 
  • There are so many things about our friendship that I love. Your birthday is going to be the perfect time to celebrate your day and all that our friendship means to me. I look forward to showing you how much I care.
  • The world changed forever the day you were born. As your best friend, I’m glad that day happened. Happy Birthday, my friend! Live long and prosper!
  • I have been looking forward to your birthday just so I can drown you in gifts. Happy Birthday to the best friend a person could dream of having!


Happy Birthday Wishes for Family



  • Family means more than anything. You’ve taught me that. You’ve taught me so much. Thank you for being there and for being supportive. You mean a lot to me. Happy birthday.
  • You have helped our family grow emotionally and spiritually. You lead the family by setting a good and steady example. Just want you to know I’ve noticed. Thank you and happy birthday.
  • Happy birthday to a beloved family member. I cherish you, and I cherish our time together. Here’s hoping for a lot of time together for the coming year. Have a great one.
  • Celebrating your birthday has come to be a fine family tradition. I don’t know what I’d do without these gatherings, or without you. Happy birthday.
  • Family birthdays are so much fun in our family! I credit you with making our celebrations a joyous occasion. I’m glad I get to celebrate your birthday with you.
  • You have taught me the meaning of family. Happy birthday. I’m so glad we get to celebrate your happy day together.
  • You are a vital part of our family. You bring humor, color, and fun to all our celebrations. Today, on your birthday, I’m wishing you all of the good things you bring to us. Happy birthday.
  • Even though I can’t be with you on your birthday, I’m celebrating your special day in spirit. I hope you have a great day. You mean the world to our family.
  • Having you in my family brings me happiness and peace. Your strength, your humor, and your courage are a great inspiration to us all. Happy birthday.
  • On this, your birthday, know that you are a beloved family member. No matter what the upcoming year brings, I hope that knowledge brings you joy and comfort. Happy birthday.
  • Your birthday is a special occasion. It marks the day you came into the world and into our family. I’m so glad that day came. Happy birthday.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Lovers{Bf, Gf}


Happy Birthday Wishes For Lovers{Bf, Gf}

  • Happy Birthday, my love! May your day be super bright and super special! 
  • I have never met a person as sweet as you in my whole life. Let's celebrate your sweetness and your Birthday by eating sweet cake and drinking sweet wine!
  • I hope that your Birthday is beautiful, wonderful, and full of love...just like you! Celebrate! You deserve the best.
  • Happy Birthday, my angel! If I could, I would write it across the sky so that everyone could see it and know that you are truly loved!
  • Darling, you are a wonderful bloom in a beautiful garden where only true love grows! Wishing you a brilliant Birthday!
  • This message has no fat, no cholesterol and no addictive. This is all natural except... with a lot of honey! But it can never be as sweet as the one reading it! Happy Birthday, sweetheart.
  • Happy Birthday to the sweetest girlfriend ever! You deserve all the success, happiness and love in the world. Let’s celebrate this special day of your life together.
  • On the lovely occasion of your birthday, I just want to remind you that I deeply, truly, madly am in love with you. Let’s make the most of your big day today!
  • From all the stars that you see at night, I'd name one star after you. And that's my Birthday gift to you which can never get erased from this world. With lots of love, your ********
  • Happy Birthday to the lovely boy of my dreams. Let’s celebrate this special day of your life and party like there’s no tomorrow.

Happy Birthday  Messages & Quotes Mix



Today will be remembered
In so many lovely ways,
And we will start together
One more year of happy days!

Blow your candles,
Make a wish,
And I will give you
Sweet big kiss!

Dance as though no one is watching you,
Love as though you have never loved before,
Sing as though no one can hear you,
Live as though heaven is on earth!
I Wish you a very warm and Happy Birthday!

With as much love, as I can share,
I wanted to let you know I care
Enough to send some love your way,
On your very special day!
Happy Birthday, sweetheart!

One tree can start a forest,
One smile can make a friend,
One touch can show us love and care
And you make my life worth living, dear!

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
░H░A░P░P░Y░
(¯”•.¸*♥♥♥* ¸.•”¯)
░B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♫♪
Happy Special Birthday To You!!!

Wish you a many many happy returns of the day.
May God bless you with health,
wealth and prosperity in your life
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

“Fly in the plane of ambition, and land on the airport of success, Luck is yours, wish is mine may Ur future always shine... With LOTs of LOVE “Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU

Wishing you not just a smile but laughter,
Not just happiness but joy,
Not just riches but wealth,
And most of all love and peace of mind.
Happy Birthday!



0 comments :

Post a Comment


Copyright © - 2014. Safe Tricks - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)