Trending

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Happy Birthday SMS Wishes Quotes For Brother (29+)


If you are looking for Happy Birthday SMS, Quotes and Messages for your younger or big brother then you are at right place. Send these best SMS, Quotes to your brother to wishes them a very Happy Birthday on their wonderful day. We know that having a brother very lucky either younger or big brother. We can share every problems with them and big brother can help us on critical situation and our biggest protection whereas as younger brother are the cute ones we can play games with them and enjoy every moment by doing pranks with them. So here we collect  some Birthday sms wishes for you to simple copy the SMS and send to them if they are using Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ then you can share with them on social network sites.   

Happy Birthday Brother Sms, Wishes, Quotes



Happy Birthday SMS For Younger Brother


We may the physical distance right now, but you are always very close to my heart. May you get everything you dream of. Happy Birthday brother!


****************************

You are the best gift mom-dad had ever given to me. Thanks for coming in my life as an angel. Happy birthday my bro!

****************************

Just like mom and dad you have been a third parent for me. Thanks for caring so much. You are the most lovely brother one could ever get. Happy birthday to you!

****************************

Phoolon ne Amrit ka jaam bheja hai
Sooraj ne gagan se Salam bheja hai
Mubarak ho Aapko Naya Janam Din
Tahe-Dil se Humne ye Paigaam bheja hai.

****************************

You have been more of a best friend for me than brother. I can share everything with you, I chose today to thank you for being this way. Happy Birthday bhaiya!

****************************

Although I wasn’t given a choice, but even if I were I would have chosen you as my big brother. Happy birthday!

****************************

I wish this new year of your life makes you even more smart caring and loving. Happy Birthday Bhai!

****************************

I wish I could come there and give you a big hug. I really want to meet you but the situations are not it favor of that. So sending this message with all my blessings to you. Have a wonderful birthday my sweet little brother.

****************************

While growing up we had created a lot of milestones. All those great memories are unforgettable for me. Thanks for sharing part in all of them with me. I want to wish you a very very Happy birthday.

****************************

Your birthday reminded me of all the good times we had together in our childhood. All those good days are never gonna come back. I loved the way you cared for me, I wanna thank you for that. Happy Birthday!

****************************

All our childhood memory empower this fact that you are the greatest brother every. Have a wonderful birthday!

****************************

I never wished for getting another brother you know why? Because you had caused more than enough troubles :D for me!
Happy Birthday!

****************************

Sometimes I get scared to imagine how my childhood would have been without you. I am so so lucky that you were there for every time when I got in trouble. Thanks for all that! Have a great day of yours.

****************************

Respect rises up so far above
The pettiness of separate view
Differences bow b4 a luv
And friendship tht iz blood-bound, too.
You r my brother and I love you!!!
Happy Birthday

****************************

Because you're someone very special Brother, It's so nice to have this chance to wish you the best of everything A whole year in Advance Happy Birthday Brother.

****************************

I am surely the luckiest person on the earth. You ask why? Is there any other reason that I got so much wonderful loving and caring brother!
Happy Birthday to my dearest brother!

****************************

Brothers are a little piece of childhood which reminds of who you truly are. They bully but care at the same time, all those memories are the reason for who you are now. I want to thank you for being my brother. Happy Birthday Bro!

****************************

You’re there for me
A better brother you Couldn’t be
The bond we share
Will always be strong
In my eyes brother
You can do no wrong
Wishing You Wonderful Happy Birthday!!

****************************

Your birthday brings to mind
all the reasons for which
I am proud to call you
my brother and how much
I love you for that.
It also brings to mind loving wishes,
for the best in life for you.
Happy Birthday !!

****************************

A brother is a friend for life .
Brother,
You make a great friend
HAppy Birthday Bro

****************************

Happy Birthday Sms for Big Brother


No One Really “Gets Me” Like You Do.
We Can Do Anything Together
And Talk About Anything Together.
I Know If A Zombie Apocalypse Comes
That You Got My Back.
And You Know If You Ever Want To Get A Girl
That I’m Your #1 Wing Man.
Through Thick And Thin,
You’re The Best.

Happy Birthday, Big Brother!

****************************

You made me laugh, cry and fight. You gave, shared and snatched too. But you never stopped to care and love. I wish I could go back in time and relive all those moments once again. I Wish you a very Happy Birthday my Brother.

****************************

You’ve always been here for me, I know we fuss and fight, But I love you with all my might. You are my big brother, And there is no other. Happy Birthday my dear brother!

****************************

On the special day of your life, I pray that you get all your heart’s desire. Happiness, prosperity, peace of mind and good health. May you get all these together with special gifts. Happy B’day!

****************************

For me it’s not possible to describe how I feel for you. I can’t give words to my feelings right now. I am so happy that you have grown one more year. Happy Birthday!

****************************

One birthday I asked mom dad for a monkey doll to play and I got you!
Happy birthday!

****************************

I pray to god that you get everything what you desire of. May all your big dreams come true. God bless you!

****************************

You’re Not Just My Brother;
You’re My Best Friend.
We May Fight,
But It Does Not Change Our Friendship Or Our Bloodline.
You Make Me Happy
When I’m Sad and Sometimes You Make Me Mad
When I’m Glad.
Either Way,
I Just Can’t Imagine Life Without You!

Happy Birthday Brother


0 comments :

Post a Comment


Copyright © - 2014. Safe Tricks - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)