Trending

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Happy Birthday Wishes For Sister SMS, Message & Quotes


Happy Birthday Wishes For Sister SMS, Message & Quotes


Happy Birthday Wishes  SMS, Messages & Quotes For Sister



Each and every day, I find so many reasons to be glad — no, ecstatic — you’re my sister. I love everything about you. Happy birthday, sis!


My biggest Birthday wish for you is that you should stay the way you are. Don’t ever change. Many happy returns of the day!


U R special, U R a sister who fights with me,
plays with me, suggest me & shouts at me.
But U r so soft hearted & I love U my dear sister.
Happy Birthday 2 U!  


Every Birthday of yours reminds me the reasons I’m so grateful to call you my sister. I love you for that. Happy Birthday my girl!


You are everything that I could have asked for in a sister and more. I don’t which of us is luckier! Happy Birthday


What would the world be without bright sunshine and the morning dew? That is how dark and dull my life would be without a sister like you. Happy birthday. 


You Are My Best & Loving sister who fights With Me….? Who plays with me…? Suggest me & shouts at me…? But You are so Softhearted & I Love You my dear Sister….. Happy Birthday Sister…..


One Day You came to this world When You are Crying & all Around yours r laughing Today is that day Happy Birthday My Dear


People who haven’t shared their lives with a sister know nothing of how beautiful this world becomes when a sister is around. I value your presence in my life a lot dear sis.
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday


You Are Special, You Are a Sister Who Fights With Me, Plays With Me, Suggest Me & Shouts At Me. But You are So Softhearted & I Love You My Dear Sister. Happy Birthday 2 U


It's a Nice Feeling When U Know That Someone Likes U, Someone Thinks About U, Someone Needs U, But it Feels Much Better When U Know That Someone Never Ever Forgets Ur Birthday. Happy Birthday


Recently I found out what’s the most difficult thing for someone to do. It’s trying to find the best sister in all over the world. That’s impossible, because the best sister in the world is already mine. Happy Birthday my darling sister!


My you have:
All the joy your heart can hold;
All the smiles a day can bring;
All the blessings a life can unfold;
May you get the world’s best in everything.
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!
Wishing you tons of good fortune and happiness in all your life. Happy Birthday, to my sweet sister!


My dearest sister, wish you a very warm and happy birthday. You are not only the sweetest sister but also a true friend. I feel blessed to have a sister like you. May you achieve and get, all you ever wish for.


Happy Birthday Funny SMS, Messages For Sister

Happy Birthday Funny SMS, Messages For Sister



Dear sister, You are a halo around me Always looking out for me And protecting me Wishing well for me And guiding me Thank you for being my guardian angel I wish you a very Happy Birthday


Wishing you a very happy and sweet Bday
May this special day brings you loads of joy and happiness.


They say that you can choose your friends but that you can’t choose your family. I sure lucked out. Happy Birthday.


Happy birthday to the best, finest, greatest, coolest, grooviest and bodacious sister ever born…anywhere in this whole wide world


A wish 4 ur b’day..
whatever u ask may u receive
what ever u seek..
whatever u find..
whatever ur wish may it be fun field on your b’day and always..
Happy Birthday Sister


I’m so thankful that I not only have a magnificent sister, but an amazing friend that stands by me and supports me, by giving every piece of his heart.


Best Happy Birthday SMS, Messages Wishes For Sister



Best Happy Birthday SMS, Messages Wishes For Sister



You can’t stop having birthdays and you can’t stop being my sister. And those are both good things. Happy 
Birthday.


Sis, you have a bigger heart than anyone I know. It’s so big that you love me no matter what, despite my all-too-frequent not-so-nice side and few-and-far-between nice side. I love you for that. Happy birthday!


A birthday wish you should make, when you blow out the candles on your cake, but this special year that I’ve known you, I’d like to make ‘my’ wish come true. Those friends we are now will continue for ever, as the girl I know now might be my best friend forever.


If I were to pick someone in my life who is irreplaceable, it would be you my dear sister. You are the sunshine and the rainbow of my life. Happy Birthday.
  

Happy Birthday Cute & Lovely SMS, Messages For Sister 

Happy Birthday Cute & Lovely SMS, Messages For Sister


A birthday means new dreams to dream,
new thoughts to think, a whole new year,
to try a million good things and
you're just the girl to try them,
to think them, to dream them.
Happy Birthday to my lovely Sister

  
If I had a dollar for every moment of joy and happiness that you’ve brought to my life I would be able to buy the world! I hope that your birthday brings you even more! Happy Birthday, Sis! 


A gift isn’t enough to appreciate the love and affection that you have shown to me. Please know that I love you from the bottom of my heart.
Have a fantastic birthday, sister!


Sister, u shelter
by ur love
& help me grow.
a sister lyk U is
a joy 4ever
Happy b’day sister


Another year has come and gone..
It’s your birthday time again;
It’s true; there’s no denying,
Another year has come and gone;
You know that I’m not lying.
So for you, the birthday person,
Here’s what I want to say:
I hope this birthday’s the best one yet,
In every delightful way.
So Happy Birthday to you.
Have lots of fun Sister


Despite all our arguments and all our differences you know that you
are one the most beloved persons in my life. Happy Birthday my sister!


You are such a sweetheart babe! I just love you too much. On your birthday, I promise to keep all your secrets, to flood you with gifts and never to miss a chance to make you smile.
Happy Birthday, my dearest sister. 


A lovely 'birthday princess'
with such enchanting ways
deserves the royal treatment
on her special day of days!
May Your Every Birthday Wish Come True!


0 comments :

Post a Comment


Copyright © - 2014. Safe Tricks - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)